Winter is doing well. She is due next month. Her estimated due date is July 10th. Tyrion and Winter were kept together and had several ties over several days. Her due date (whelp date) can vary depending on when she was ovulating. My girls tend to go past their due dates so I am emphasizing ‘estimated” here.
You can view pregnancy progress below. I included last weeks info as well.
Week 5: June 4th – June 10th
- You may be able to feel the little puppies -they would be the small bumps in the abdomen.
- Development of toes, whisker buds, and claws.
- Eyes now close and gender can be determined.
- The puppies are now considered fully developed miniature dogs.
- She may be showing… She may also gain a little weight particularly if she is going to birth more than 1-2 puppies..
Week 6: June 11th – June 17th
- During the last several weeks, your dog’s nutritional needs nearly double.
- Your girl could start to be less comfortable, and could vomit on occasion.
- Feed small meals several times a day.
- Increase water.
- There may be some clear fluid discharge from the vulva. This is normal.
- Enlargment of mammary glands as nipples darken and enlarge.
© SupernovaSiberianHuskies.com aka TexasHuskies.com DO NOT use, copy, repost, publish, distribute without written consent!