Week 7: June 18 – June 24
- She may shred papers, blankets or bedding in an attempt at “nest building” in the last weeks.
- Your girl could tire more easily, and may become irritable.
- Moderate exercise is the proper approach. Neither forced rest nor strenuous exercise is a good idea. Short periods of gentle play and short walks are good.
- You may feel the puppies now but counting them may be a bit more difficult.
- Definite abdominal enlargement.
- Abdomen hair will start shedding.
*estimated due date is based on the first tie and can change depending on the exact date ovulation took place.
Winter is doing great. We have her whelping box (pool) all cleaned and set up. We are rearranging the puppy room and I have started painting the walls. If you have been following you know that red and black is gonna be a pain to cover up. I have also ordered supplies to restock our inventory. I will start stocking up and preparing extra food to have on hand for after the pups are born. Lots of fresh meats, bone broth, mothers pudding, yogurt, pumpkin, etc.
The 3 pre birth deposits are reserved. Once the puppies are born picks 1-3 will choose and I will take deposits on the remaining puppies. (She has had 6 and 7 pups previously) If you are interested in a puppy from this litter please make sure I have a puppy questionnaire (application) on file!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. SupernovaSiberians@gmail.com.
© SupernovaSiberianHuskies.com aka TexasHuskies.com DO NOT use, copy, repost, publish, distribute without written consent!