Changes to Upcoming Litter

Unfortunately, Reign and Stark did not breed. It could have been anything from bad timing on my part (too early) to simply lack of interest. I am disappointed, but I know we can’t control nature. I am blessed to have a Stark baby in Winter and may keep a Stark grandbaby at some point.

We made the decision to place Reign with Ghost. We can confirm 3 ties on 3 separate days. If all goes as planned, the estimated due date is in early November. This will be the first pairing between these two. Based on pedigrees we can expect Agouti, Black, Tan and White and traditional colors like Black and White as well as Grey and White. We have a slim chance of whites but honestly I don’t expect it. I also do not expect red n white. A variety of coat types from standard to woolly are a possibility. Brown and blue eyes are expected but bi eyes and parti eyes are always possible. There are no guarantees. But I promise brown eyes love you just as much as blue eyes!

I do still have first pick, which means females will be placed on hold until I can make my choice. This can take 3-4 weeks. I will be taking one Pre birth deposit with the remaining deposits being taken after birth.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *