Wed 31 Jul – Tue 6 Aug
- Embryos implants along uterus wall.
- During the next two weeks the important organs will develop.
- Her nipples begin to turn pink and enlarge.
- May loose appetite during this week.
- Morning sickness may occur
- Feeding small amounts of high protein supplements, such as eggs, lean muscle meats (not pork) or liver is a good practice.
- Your girl may begin to display breast development and mood swings.
We are approaching the third week of pregnancy for the girls. Since they are due within a week of each other we will just be doing one update for all three girls. They are doing well. Eating fine and no noticeable change in mood. They are taking prenatal vitamins and we are continuing to add fresh foods to their daily meals.
Please note: due dates are based on the first tie (breeding). The girls had 2-3 ties during their cycle and due dates can change depending on exactly when in their cycle they ovulated.