Tue 20 Aug – Mon 26 Aug
- During the last several weeks, your dog’s nutritional needs nearly double. Feed small meals several times a day.
- Increase water.
- Enlargement of mammary glands as nipples darken and enlarge.
- Your girl could start to be less comfortable, and could vomit on occasion.
- There may be some clear fluid discharge from the vulva. This is normal.
- Pigment develops as the pups keep growing.
- Eyes and lids have formed and remain closed till 2 weeks after birth.
Our girls are entering their 6th week of pregnancy. Amara is defiantly feeling it. She vomited a bit this morning and wants nothing to do with Muffin or the rest of the pack wanting to play. She wants a lot of cuddles and is doing a lot of resting. Reign is staying close to me a bit more than usual and Winter is her normal sweet self, but doing more resting. 😀 Once we start seeing discharge we will be more confident that they are in fact pregnant. But I really don’t have any doubts.