Mon 21 May 18 – Sun 27 May 18
Dates are based on Amara’s first tie which may or may not be the time of ovulation. Autumn is about 4 days behind Amara.
Info taken from multiple websites.
- Embryos implants along uterus wall.
- During the next two weeks the important organs will develop.
- Her nipples begin to turn pink and enlarge.
- May loose appetite during this week.
- Morning sickness may occur
- With the embryos implanted the eggs begin to grow and develop.
- Your girl may begin to display breast development and mood swings.
We have started to notice slight mood change in Amara. And no noticeable change in Autumn. Based on previous pregnancies, Amara tends to get a bit mopey and Autumn gets more lovey. We shall see what happens this time around.