Sun 3 Jun 2018 – Sat 9 Jun 2018
- Develpment of toes, whisker buds, and claws.
- Eyes now close and gender can be determined.
- The puppies are now considered fully developed miniature dogs.
- Your girls belly can look more swollen.
- Serve smaller meals more often rather than big meals.
Both girls are doing great. We have switched to smaller meals several times a day. As always they are getting high quality kibble, plenty of fresh foods and vitamins. We spend most of the morning playing outside, but with this heat we are spending most of the afternoons inside in the air conditioning, then go back out in the late evening for more playtime.
The big changes will start later this week and next week. It all goes super fast from here. Please remember all due dates are estimates. Both girls tied several times through out their heat cycle. Due dates are based on first tie, but if she was ovulating later in her cycle it could be a later tie that “took”.
If you have any questions please feel free to message me.