Sun 17 Jun 2018 – Sat 23 Jun 2018
- She may shred papers, blankets or bedding in an attempt at “nest building” in the last weeks.
- During the last 2 weeks, your pet may become irritable and should avoid contact with small children.
- Moderate exercise is the proper approach. Neither forced rest nor strenuous exercise is a good idea. Short periods of gentle play and short walks are good.
- Definate abdominal enlargement.
- Abdomen hair will start shedding.
- Teats are bigger, and could contain colostrum.
- Your girl could tire more easily, and look for a nesting box.
- Set up the whelp box.
- The pups are developed well, and are growing daily.
- You may be able to detect movement of the pups.
We have growing tummies!! Autumn continues to be a picky eater and Amara wants all the food!! haha This week I am setting up the puppy rooms. Cleaning, disinfecting, rearranging. We have new whelping pools that will be disinfected. I will be getting all bedding (blankets, towels, cloths) rewashed,/bleached and ready to go.
If you ahve any questions, please feel free to contact me.