Sun 10 Jun 2018 – Sat 16 Jun 2018
- During the last several weeks, your dog’s nutritional needs nearly double. Feed small meals several times a day.
- Increase water.
- Enlargement of mammary glands as nipples darken and enlarge.
- Your girl could start to be less comfortable, and could vomit on occasion.
- There may be some clear fluid discharge from the vulva. This is normal.
- Pigment develops as the pups keep growing.
- Eyes and lids have formed and remain closed till 2 weeks after birth.
We have some very good signs of pregnancy now. Both girls are showing clear discharge. Both are starting to get a bit irritable. Autumn has become very picky, refusing kibble but eating sardines and other yummies. We are moving to smaller meals throughout the day for her to try to make sure she gets her full daily serving. Both girls as always are on vitamins and get fresh foods daily.
There is only 4 days between both girls first ties with many ties over lapping. So there is a good chance they can deliver very close to the same day or Autumn can deliver before Amara, it all depends on when ovulation took place.